Thursday, August 16, 2007

My Favorite University- Yale


Yale University-Well, I went on this college tour with Yale being my favorite and I left with the same impression. We went during alumni week so we had open access on the campus. Yale definitely had the best dorms; however that doesn't matter to me, just my mother. Students have a real family environment your separated into houses your sophomore year and you're in that same house for the rest of your college experience. There are master teas once a moth where people from Bill Clinton to Monica Lewinsky visit. Each teacher is required to teach a freshman class, so the high budget teachers are not only used with seniors. If you would like to take a class or have a major that is not offered at Yale? Yale will create the class or major! Maybe that is why the estimated cost for one school year is $45,850.

No comments: