Friday, August 17, 2007

No more middle school


















In a few days the old customs and traditions of Bak Msoa will fade from our minds and memories. My first thought was no more Mr. Golsin; a tragedy to say the least. My second thought was no more silly rules that serve no purpose, no more principals who baby the students, even though he/she is shorter than all of them. My third thought was, even though I am slow to admit, I had some great experiences: stealing ice cream with Clayton Parnell, dancing in a lightning storm with Valerie, Nina and Lindsay, spitting orange seeds at dance majors on the bus, the mornings Mr.Maloon provided us with herbal tea, and many more. I am upset summer is over, glad middle school is through, upset we will never return to Bak, nervous about Dreyfoos, excited about new memories.

No comments: